View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Silver Member

Of course, I went inside and made a coffee. I had only been inside a couple of minutes, and found that the rain had stopped. However, when I passed Lynne her coffee, I noticed something was different...

I could understand that she might be a little cold in her dress, but I was more confused as to how she got my long velvet coat from the boot of my car - I had the keys in my pocket! Lynne wasn't going to give the game away either!

I turned away for just one moment to adjust my tripod, and when I looked back, a broomstick had appeared! I get the feeling that she wanted some transport - just behind me was a photoshoot involving two dolls in a BMW convertible

"By the way, have you met my friend Yorick?"

Mercifully, before things got any weirder, we were called in for lunch. I don't think that'll be the last we will see of Lynne the Witch...

(I'm not sure why the previous four photos came out sub-par - Lynne's face and hair came out overexposed and couldn't quite bodge stuff with the post-processing... )

The afternoon brightened up some more, and before we headed outside for more photos, Lynne and Kayla had a good heart to heart chat. I didn't intrude...

The garden had plenty of places where we could shoot good photos...

... although everyone was taking advantage of the autumnal sun, so it was fun making sure we all had enough space to do our thing!

Then it rained again!
"Oi! Never mind keeping the camera dry, what about me!"