Thread: Top Sino?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 11:19 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
I don't have a Top Sino, but do have a "normal" sinodoll. She's just over 2 years old now. As dolls, they're very soft for full silicone and use a silicone foam inner core (rather than hard foam cores like most) - this makes them softer all over than most silicone dolls, but heavier. It's worth considering - from my experience, the build quality in terms of joints and skeleton has been really good.

In terms of the hyper real paint, I can't say how durable it is as I don't personally own a top sino. I have heard the body paint can rub off over time. The faces look amazing though, and I'm not sure how accurate the concerns about wear I've heard are as lots of people say stuff that's not entirely true, or just don't treat their dolls that well!
That's good to know - regarding the layered Silicone, I decided Silicone was preferable to TPE a while ago as it seems to be harder wearing and less likely to stain. Also I can rule out the hundreds of TPE dolls that are hard to choose between..
Yes a silicone face has that added realism that is a must have for me now, and an Asian face also narrows my choice down a bit.
I'll take a look at standard Sino Dolls too.