Thread: "Like" Button
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Gold Member

Default "Like" Button

So in Ecobud's thread a mini discussion started regarding the introduction of a like button so rather than continuing it there I though I wold start a new thread so we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of introducing this feature.

Now from my point of view this would be helpful as sometimes I'm too busy to reply but do appreciate a picture or even a comment. Others have expressed this too, Tommo, you agree! Dollman also mentioned not posting in the portraits thread because he didn't want to offend anyone by not commenting on their pictures. Again a like button could solve this dilemma for sure.

The only downside to introducing this function might be actually installing it. I've no idea how much it would take to do so and if all that effort is worth it? Tommo, thoughts?

I don't think be able to like pictures and comments would have any other negative impacts on the forum or it's usability but other opinions are welcome.

Let's discuss and try not to annoy each other this time!

Have we talked about this before or am I thinking of something similar over on TDF?

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy