View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Silver Member

Default Review Dekunoboo Sex Doll Type G (Glamorous)

This review was also posted on TDF, but is now only here incl photos

The doll:
Martina Glamoura (also known as DryMartina) is a Dekunoboo Sex Doll Type G (Glamorous), and she is the new version with the high neck. It looked like, they had serious problems with the head attachment system on the previous versions, but the new system with a tube seems to work very well.

Martina: Watch my neck

I did not like the head, she came with, and I would strongly advise Dekunoboo to come up with something better. But then again their new head attachment construction works, and it is possible to use heads from other dolls (eg. blowup dolls). Martina has at the moment a Domax head.

Martina: Watch my head (both shown are my Domax heads)

She is a lightweight doll (soft skin and fillings), and she is made very well. No overstuffing and no faults, where she is sewn. I have not seen the fillings yet, but it feels like many and very small balls or something like that.
She has no skeleton and no finger wires. A tube from her body up through the neck holds her head. The tube makes her neck solid, and the head sits very well on her.

She has a strong skin, and I have no problems with hanging her on two holders mounted on the wall (you can see the holders under her armpits on some of the photos). When she is hanging this way, it looks like she is standing. I only have one negative comment here. Her legs form a reverse U, and unfortunately her feet then tend to point inwards, which is annoying. I must adjust her feet often to make her look more real when standing.

Martina: Watch my feet

Measurements and dressing:
She is very light (less than 3 kg), height 155 cm and with the following numbers:
B: 81 - W: 55 - H: 90 …. in cm’s
B: 32 - W: 22 - H: 35 ..... in inches

Martina: Watch my measurements

She is a size “Small” (S), and she is 63 cm just below the boobs, so she can use a bra with either a C or D cup. Her waist is much smaller than a size S, and she would fit the clothes much better, if she was 8-10 cm larger around her waist. I am sure, she would also look more real, as her proportions would then be much more normal (but that is the same story for most of the love dolls).

Her feet are very short, and she should have had about 2-3 cm more in her foot length. A pair of shoes size 37 (same as foot length 23 cm) are way too big for her (in the length).

continues in next post ---->

Last edited by MrGrey; 07-05-2011 at 10:08 PM.