View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Silver Member

Posing the doll:
I can easily hold her legs and arms in almost whatever direction I want without problems, but she does not keep the poses very well, and she needs help to keep a pose. She has no skeleton.

Martina: Hey, this shouldn't be shown, MrGrey ...

Sex:
She came with a double insert (Polynesia - two entries, vaginal and anal), but I have not tried it yet. I have used another Japanese closed insert (Love Campus), which is very easy to install, fits and functions well.

Martina: Watch my insert hole

Though she is so light, then she is a very good “player”. Changing positions is very easy, and she is able to handle most positions very well.

Generally:
This type of doll is in the same price range as TBD’s and Candy18’s.

She is very easy to dress, and for persons who love to dress up their dolls, then she is very good value for the money, while serious photographers should go for the high end silicone dolls.

Sex with her depends on the insert you use and the positions you prefer. Missionary is not her best position, almost all others are. She is not doing oral.

She is as one of the “plushies” of course very good at cuddling.

Finally she is the most real looking doll of the “plushies” in my opinion, but there is still room for improvements. Wider waist, longer feet (should point outwards and not inwards) and a better head would certainly make her look even more real.

I ordered her at the reseller OmochaDreams of Germany (within the EU to avoid customs troubles myself). Her arrival was much delayed, but that was out of OmochaDreams control. I recommend them, and I will surely use them again.
I am very happy with Martina, and I do absolutely not regret, that I ordered her. She is a great doll, and I will probably order more in the future – maybe very soon, as Martina wants a sister – and it is so popular with twins these days

MrGrey

Last edited by MrGrey; 07-05-2011 at 10:09 PM.