View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Bronze Member

Hi MrGrey,

Thank you for this review! Did you ask Vanessa to add Martina to the Doll Matrix? Danu will be pleased to have company at last. That Martina's head isn't made by Dekunoboo could be a problem, but let's be creative. Martina has different heads, one of which is the head she came with. So I think it's no problem to have her registered with that one.

My Danu has the head that you rejected. It's a matter of taste, but using Domax heads is a great idea anyway. I think Dekunoboo has no reason to withdraw that head, but enough reason to offer more choice. But I think they work on that. Once they had only the Yuka head, which was really a no-no. Now they have several clothes to pull over the Yuka head, Danu's head (I think they call it Mirai) and the new sleeping Natsune head.

I have no problem doing missionary, but I use the double entry insert that came with the doll. Like you I didn't expect very much of it, but I found that it is worth trying. A lot of onaholes rely on pressure to achieve friction between your member and the internal wall. That's not the real feeling and I never liked that. This insert comes nearer to the feeling of pushing the walls aside. Here's a section picture of it, from Dekunoboo's own site:

I found that it depends on my own mood whether I like the internal structure of the vaginal entry or not. If it's too much for me, I can switch to the anal entry.

The pillow filling consist of very small foam beads indeed. I know, because Danu suffers from a weak point in her crotch, where the filling comes out. I think it's caused by wear only; putting the insert in wears the fabric and seams there, and I take the insert out after every use. I don't try to repair, but I consider buying the improved body.