View Single Post
Old 14-02-2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Hi Jimi.

I’m in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The two dolls I have are both fairly new. I bought them only last month but my personal circumstances are changing and my partner, with whom I’m now planning a future and she’s moving in with me, isn’t so keen on me having three dolls at home. She’s happy for me to keep my original one though.

So, they’re in excellent condition and I’ve been meticulous with cleaning and hygiene.

If you’d like to see photos of them then go into my album, “Jedzed’s ladies” and you’ll see a number of pictures of them there.
But here’s a picture of each of them anyway.

This is Thea. She’s the Neodoll Sugar Babe Bianca model sold by Lucid Toys. If you go onto their website you can find all her statistics. She’s 157cm tall. I have another buyer also interested in her if he can arrange a courier to collect.
Price is negotiable - I paid £895.95 for her brand new.

This is Isabella. She’s a Neodoll Sugar Babe Freda model. Also purchased for £895.95 from Lucid Toys. 148cm tall. Again, immaculate condition.

I’d give you the original wigs that came with the doll. Wigs are easily available on Amazon - Haircube and Esmee are very good companies I’ve found. I’ll also supply the heating rod, douche and blanket that came with the doll.
In both cases I still have the original boxes and packaging if you wanted them transported or prefer to transport them yourself. You’d have to arrange a courier yourself, but I would prefer you came to see them so that you’re satisfied

Thankks for response they look gorgeous but if the price is right i could have only one of them so if you could pm me price and ill see whats gonna be total for me to come pick it up. Thanks