Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Gold Member

Default Hello

Hello Community

I’ve just joined the site.
I have a Firedoll (Ryda) which was purchased for me by a very good friend following my divorce and subsequent lack of success with internet dating. I think he felt sorry for me!
He contacted me to say there was a special gift on the way which he hoped would cheer me up. The following day, a large, long and very heavy box was delivered to my house. I thought the delivery driver was going to have a heart attack as he tried to carry it up the drive. My friend knew that I had a very amateur interest in astronomy, and judging by the size and shape and weight of the box I thought he’d bought me a proper telescope. You can imagine my surprise when I opened it!
I confess I have enjoyed using it a few times but I find that dust and dirt stick very tightly to the TPA. Does anyone have any advice for how I could clean this off? I’ve tried copious amounts of baby oil which does the trick partially, but I need something more substantial.
I probably won’t keep the doll as I nowhave a new lady in my life. She thinks the story is hilarious and really doesn’t mind me having it. She says there’s no difference to some of the toys that she has, but I feel I would like to pass it on. I’ve enjoyed reading many of the posts, and I’ve been impressed by the imagination of some doll owners and the photographs posted, I look forward to being a member of this community