View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 02:13 AM
Silver Member

Some things to remember when carrying the girls is that two rules always apply one the rule of gravity t w o the rule of Leverage. One of the reasons that the girls feel so heavy is that their weight is spread out over about 5 ft giving them The Leverage to pull against you and feel twice as heavy as what they are.

For me the bridal carry is to be avoided like the plague. One of the reasons being it is the number one position that most guys hurt their back they bend over try to pick her up in the bridal position and tweak their back. Second reason when you're carrying her in the bridal position in front of you it throws off your center of balance and it is also the number one position that guys have either fallen or dropped their gal because it throws your center of balance off.

When I talk about tips and tricks for lifting your gal it's all about doing things differently. Scenario one you have your gal laying on the bed and you want to move her to the couch what you do is put her on her back in a standing position spread her feet about shoulders width and take a hold of the blanket beneath her drag her feet off the edge of the bed until the bottom of her butt is equal with the edge of the bed. Lower her feet to the floor now go around behind her lifting from her back push her into a standing position you can now use the bear hug carry or what I use and call the reverse toddler carry to move her to the couch never having to fully deadlift her.

Scenario 2 for whatever reason you have your gal laying on the floor once again the easy way to lift her is to put her on her back in a standing position set her feet about shoulder width apart go back to her head end place your hands under her shoulders and slowly raise till she's in it upright standing position this way you've only had to lift about a third of her weight she's in the upright position you can then carrier with the bear hug or reverse toddler carry.

You also want to make sure that you never drag your gal even across the bed because it will twist or possibly rip and a braised the skin. Thats why you drag the blanket under her. And absolutely never grab her by the hands and pull her to any position. Even if she says pull my finger DONT!
This is just some of the tricks that allow a small man to move an 85 lb doll. These and other tips and tricks is what the newbies don't bother to find out before they buy their doll realize I can't manhandle it and put her up for sale the next day .