View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Hi Tommo,

Interested to see close up photos of a foot and ankle to see if the non-bolt standing is evident from the outside (like it is on my Sino).

Clearly the non-bolt standing is for short-term only. One of these days, someone will develop a non-bolt standing that can be used for long/indefinite periods.

Maybe the instruction not to shower her etc relates to the permanence (or not) of the body painting etc?
No Problem, I will do some feet photos at some point tonight if I have enough time and light, the weather is terrible and my rooms are dark, maybe it will be tomorrow now. I do intend to do more photos of her beautiful body veins and hands, although I would like it to be a nice bright day.

Now I may have misunderstood your question, but this is along the same lines, My first silicone doll was Samantha Sanhui 165+ she's been with me over two years now, I was informed that she would be okay standing even though she had no bolts in her feet (ie a none standing foot), I believe that may have been incorrect information, but I have stood her 80% of the time up to recently because her joints are all very loose now, so she just stays on the bed with me now, I would say she's stood 80% of the time for 18 months and not always in shoes. Now these are her feet. There are a few tiny indents in her feet thats all.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 02-07-2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Because I am incapable of doing a post correctly today.