View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Thanks Flash,

You are an absolute star, I have read all your posts here and on ODC, the photos pulled off Oleg's website were a masterstroke and very helpful, I have been very quiet and lost reading for a week

So you have Natasha body 4, she's gorgeous, is she tall too? I really cant get over how big they are, but I have measured her now and she is around 175cm (5ft 9 inches) so 1 inch shorter than me, but looking at her on the stand with a pair of high heels and the feet level with the floor and Wow, she looks down on me
Cheers Tommo glad to hear you found those pulled pics useful.
I think the body 3 was advertised at 5ft 7, add high heels and yeah you've got a very leggy lady! Just think of all those extra hours pulling stockings on and off!
Bodies 1 & 3 were both advertised at 5ft 7 and bodies 2 & 4 were advertised at 5ft 2 (body 2 had bigger boobies than 4 and a different body sculpt).
The body 4 I've got has 3 heads to choose from, Zina (Anna head), Natasha (Oksana head, twin sister to your Oksana ) and Julia (I never changed her name). I always fancied the Eco head but then Oleg advertised Julia so I had to have her. The heads are so realistic aren't they?
Anyway, congrats again hope to see more pics of her (both), I may take a few more snaps of mine soon as well.