View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I can see several issues here. Eco touches the lack of ability to change which leads to a further issue.

At present I have bed wigs and day wigs for the girls. Even if all that you do is quite literally sleep in the same bed as them without any shenanigans, bed wigs get matter and need replacing more regularly than day wigs.

Going down the implanted route you would actually need seperate heads rather than only seperate wigs.

Making the head firmer for me would also be a non starter.

Jinsan get an awful lot right but my own personal bugbear is the change to neck bolts.

My suggestion for an improvement worth having would be a really, really cheap and simple one... Just give us back screw in M16's grub bolts as well as the fast replacement bolts.

It would cost maybe £1 extra but eradicate completely the issue of heads falling off.

I have qite a lot of heads but only five bodies so fast change is a plus for photographing them but it becomes a pain when I put them to bed at night and I'm chasing heads around the room. For any girl who is keeping the same head for a long period of time then their only reason for the fast swaps would be to aid with changing clothes and to be honest 80+ percent of the time I don't need to remove the head for a clothes swap.

I have a few old grub screws that I use but a lot of people getting their first doll do not and I think that they really need them.

And of course, there are the fingers. But others have already mentioned those so I won't repeat beyond defending Jinsan slightly and saying that their hands are nowhere near as bad as some other manufacturers (but not as bad is not the same as good).

All the best,

Shamus.
That might depend on the supplier Shamus. With Arya I got both the push on and normal thread from JY.

It might though also be a cost cutting exercise by some manufacturers. to only include one type of screw. It might not reduce the cost per doll by much but with many sold, the small cost savings add up to a bigger saving overall.