View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 10:43 PM

I bought my torso from Lucid.

Can't complain at all really, it was a cheapish model ( on sale ), service was very good. Order simple, it arrived a day early, packaged well ( just original packaging ), and all was well.

Doll quality....just ok. But seems to be the norm given what was ordered, but equally glad I took this route before making any decisions to buy a full doll, which I'm just not ready for yet.

Would I buy the same model again ? probably not. But that's not a fault of Lucid, that's just a case of learning more about such dolls.

My transaction with them went very well, so no problem there at all.

But more photos on their site would be better, a lot don't show any of the intimate parts well , or even at all.
I did request photos of one doll in particular, and they wanted to charge £30 odd quid for them to do so.
That would immediately put me off buying it from them ! I get they need paid for their time, but if they put decent photos up in the first place, nobody would need to ask.

I've been curious about some of their sale items, or light damage items, yet they don't seem to detail the damaged parts for anyone to see if they are worth buying