Thread: Ex-Lite
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxen View Post
wow!

I recently acquired a Kayla Exlite of my own and was planning to put some pictures up soon, but they would be so crumby and amateurish compared to these!
Hi Saxen, Congratulations on getting your own Exlite.

I do appreciate the compliments, but please don't let my pics stop you from posting your own. I started out taking pics of Kayla on my tablet and have only just invested in a DSLR. Mine are heavily edited and stylised as i am trying to improve my own artistic skills, but if the truth be told, i much prefer to see and follow the threads from those that post more life like and natural shots.

So please click away and post when you can, besides, the exlite is so frickin gorgeous, it really is difficult to take a bad photo of her.

For what it's worth, the best advise I can offer, would be to spend some time trying out different poses and camera angles when you take photos. Look at images you like on the net and try and recreate the same composition. It really does help bring her to life. If you look through this thread, you'll see the poses that have worked for me.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
G