Thread: Unboxing Jodie
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrock View Post
Welcome to you both, being a newby, i took the plunge with an ebay doll (rifrano), like you, my Jenna looks NOTHING like the pics on ebay, but I think she is much prettier!
I also spent a lot of time looking at neojoy, but after joining this forum went the extra mile and went to SSW for a JY163E.

How does the "feel" stack up against other dolls. As much as I like to look of Jenna, downstairs I find her a little hard and tight, JY look MUCH softer where it counts.

If Nejoy dolls all look as gorgeous as yours then they should quit using other peoples pics, doing so would make them much more trustable.
Hi Captain Rock,
And first up, thanks for the kind comments about Jodie. She is a gorgeous girl, isn't she? And she loves compliments too, so much appreciated!
The first doll I bought was on ebay too and, while she resembled the photos a bit (although the seller used stock WM photos), the quality of construction and TPE was not the best - within a short time the wires in her fingers all poked through (I've now cut them all out) and her knees soon developed holes. That was three years ago and, with some on-going repairs, she is still very much a part of my life and I have no regrets about buying her. In fact, she has been a great lesson in TPE doll care and repair.
Jodie, as mentioned earlier, turned out to be a lot prettier than her pics on the neojoy website which, as you point out, makes you wonder why they didn't put some genuine pics of her up in the first place!?!. It doesn't take much effort to dress a doll up and photograph here against a nice backdrop. I'm sure it would up their sales.
She has a nice soft TPE feel and while her boobs are quite hard (a bit like a 'real' woman with silicone implants), downstairs she is soft and pliable, so very pleasurable! I've not had her long enough to give any thoughts on long-term durability although so far no problems with the quality of the TPE and skeleton.
I also have a silicone doll (Samantha) and she really is much 'harder' to the touch and her downstairs bits much less flexible. But she is very durable - I've had her a couple of years with no problems at all.
Love to see a pic or two of Jenna... have you bought your JY163E?
Very best wishes