View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax
Default Hi Harem

Hi Harem,

Thank you for your reply to my post.

I am sorry that you are not happy with your JY Dolls, however if we were not confident with the products we would not be selling them.

Our current pricing levels are a special offer and the market is both dictating and allowing me to sell at these prices. It is good to bring to the UK market products at a lower price making a good standard of doll available at a lower price. It means there are more of us out there getting the enjoyment of the doll lifestyle. This is a competitive industry where pricing is constantly changing. When the EX-Lite was released we were selling at £929 and the price is now down to £529, this is a prime example of pricing changes.

I don't think that I am affecting the second hand doll market as most second hand dolls are silicone. There will always be people who do not want a second hand doll any case.

We have not taken the decision to sell JY Dolls lightly and there are various reasons why we, as a business have chosen to do so.

I think that the relationship I hold with all of the manufacturers I sell for, including both DS Dolls and JY Dolls is extremely important and I think that the ethics held by any company I work with are paramount and a very serious matter. As you know I sell many other products too from various world renowned brands.

I hope that you can gain some understanding of my business decisions from my response.

Your comments are fully appreciated. The likes of ABS, SexToys.co.uk and even lovehoney are now moving into the TPE market. We have to as a business remain competitive and react to all market changes.

Please email me, it is always a pleasure to hear from you. You still have not sent me a copy of your book.

Best Regards
Paul