View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Bronze Member

Jessica: Hey UKLDF! I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess.. I want to thank you all for the very warm welcomes.. You guys are just awesome.. I can't believe I'm getting so many wonderful complement. I am just so flattered you guys!! Thanks again for making me feel at home..

Anyways, My time with Nova has just been wonderful.. And our first night together was one to remember.. Absolutely fantastic!! I'd say Nova sure knows how to treat a lady right... So for our second night I decided to return the favor and surprise him with a delicious treat.. And with the help of the other Nova Girls including my sister Karen. We picked out one of Nova's most favorite outfits to put me in... And to keep my outfit a complete surprise from Nova's wondering eyes.. I put on this cute knitted robe. Hehe.. Anyways this next set of me was from our second night together. Also stay tuned for what happened on Day Three.. Wow Karen is wild!!!

Jessica: Hey Nova! Happy Honeymoon Day 2.... To celibate I have decided to put on a special super sexy outfit for you hunn.. The other girls helped me pick it out..

Nova: Oh Wow! You put on a surprise outfit just for me!

Jessica: Yup! Are ready to see it. I understand it is one of your favorites..

Nova: Oh yeah! I'm ready!

Jessica: TADA!!! So do you like my outfit?

Nova: OMG! You are just gorgeous! How did you know the birthday suit was my favorite? Honey you just made my night!!!

Jessica: I had help!! Hehe.. I'm glad you like it.. Now lets say we get some sexy pictures of me on that bed over there.. I'm sure
the fellows on the UK Doll forum will like to see me in my birthday outfit..

Nova: Hey that's a great idea... Let me grab the camera... Well guys, I hope you all enjoy feasting your eyes on my lovely Jessica!!

Here she is...

Nova: Wow! I must say that these last few days with Jessica has been amazing. The sex has also been incredible.. And the way she looks up at me with that expression is just a massive turn on.. I can't for the life of me. Figure out how such a gorgeous lady ended up in my bed.. I feel like he luckiest guy on the planet for receiving such a stunning doll. And the ease of having sex with her is absolutely wonderful.. And OMG! I can get that stare she gives me while making love to her, out of my head.. Oh man I can't get enough of this girl.. And this feeling she gives my is just amazing I tell you.. I have never been happier..

Oh bye the way stay tunes as we bring Karen in for some fun on day three...

Last edited by Nova-1; 08-02-2018 at 08:49 PM.