View Single Post
Old 20-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Active New Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
Thank you Marylinsdoll,
Usually she just sits around the house on the sofa with the other 2 doll tenants while I'm at work. If I've got family or friends coming over the AD body gets put in her crate which has a hanging bracket for the dolls eye bolt to hang from. I also built a doll stand so sometimes the AD spends a day or two hanging around on it, she shares the stand with the resident Mechadoll. (Having a stand for dolls aids greatly for dressing the lower half).
If you're going to store the doll for more than a few days hanging the body up is the best option because it will eliminate any possibility of compression marks. You could (or your hubby) easily put a simple hanging bracket on any wall or even inside a wardrobe if you wanted as long as whatever your screwed into is strong enough, if you don't plan on using the crate you could remove the crate bracket and use that.
Hey Hun,
Lol that is sooo cool they site around the house would love to see that yes great idea to use the bracket from the crate as i was thinking to keep her in the doll room but in the built in wardrobe and get a chair with wheels to sit her in for her makeovers . I have sent my deposit for her and just the waiting game now lol.......................oh and yes i would need a stand but they are very pricey maybe you could give me tips on making one ?.
Big dolly hugs my friend xxxxx