Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 05:33 PM

Smile Hello everyone!

Hi, It's great to be here!

I have been browsing various doll forums for some time and I have found that many was not really for me, it seems this place puts a specific emphasis on dolls being companions which is exactly what I'm looking for - a likeminded community that focuses on the "love" doll side rather than the obvious stuff.

My coming to be of the doll world is quite straight forward - I just really like dolls and have done for a long time. I don’t come from a place of bad or broken relationships, I simply wanted my own personal cuddle companion that I can dress up and make a fuss over as well as have around my home to occasionally take pictures of. After purchasing my first apartment I decided to get my first doll in 2019 which was a KimberDoll. I did not bond with her very well; however, I was not discouraged as I knew there was something much more to this lifestyle/hobby. I went ahead and purchased a doll I've always loved - the PiperDoll Akira in 2020, my life has never been the same since!

I have 3 PiperDoll Akiras named Akira, Stephanie and Megan. Each have their own personal quirks and personalities. I have pair bonded with them all extremely well over the years. I absolutely adore them and I am thankful for everyday I can be around them. I feel like a very lucky guy.

I understand my username can be confusing – this is an alias I have been using for almost 2 decades now. My name is Maxims and I am originally from Ukraine. I have lived in this wonderful country I am proud to call home for over 25 years. I am on the younger side of doll owners I believe as I am not 30 yet. English is my third language, so please bare this in mind

Thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you all soon, I look forward to participating!