View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Smile The Trouble With Girls!

Is you never realy know what going on with them.

Take last night for instance, i was making myself a cup of tea around 9pm and thought id ask the girls if they would like a cup also, So off i went climbing the stairs up to the girls room, Music was playing in the back ground and the door slightly open, a lot of whispering and giggling going on, I thought it would be fun just to listen for a while and see if i could here what they were taliking about, but with the music playing and the low tone of their voices, i could only make out a few words from each sentence spoken.

I'm trying to "join the dots" here but maybe its the way my mind works, because i don't like what im thinking they are saying.

Though some things its best us guys don't here, thats the trouble with eves dropping

Lilly : Hey Audrey do you have any......

Audrey : Sure, here have these, i don't think i will be needing any for a while

Lilly : Why are you..........

Audrey : I don't know... hope.... find... tomorro..

Can't realy make out everything as Sophie and Cindy now think they are contestants on Britans Got Talent (singing or at least trying to)

Knock Knock : I open the door, they seem a little startled, Anyone for tea : I ask.

No No were fine Sam, Look Sophie is painting my nails and Cindy is such a sweetheart brushing my hair : Lilly replys.

Audrey rushes past me and into the bathroom, Hey is Audrey ok :i said

Yeah she's fine ; came the reply

Ok then i will leave you girls doing your girlie thing.

And off i went back down stairs to enjoy my tea, However i could not help but think of the recent part conversation i accidently overherd

I had a bit of a restless night with my brain working overtime.