View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danncooper View Post
Can I just ask how many of you would say that you're open about your dolls aside from this website?

Looks like theres a bit of hostility here! Hope I didn't spark anything!
I'm still in the closet and i like it that way, though i am married and my wife does know about the dolls and occasionaly helps out with buying clothes etc, It has to be said though my dolls are for photography use only, and there is no hostility i just have a longstanding fude with teddybabes but its all in fun.

Pepole will always see these dolls as sex dolls and we are a bunch of ugly men who can't get a real girlfriend so we bonk dolls instead, i don't belive that will ever change. However although some who own dolls may have a sexual relationship with there doll , it is not true of all doll owners Its just like someone who collects beer mats or train spotters, its a hobby for most abit a times an erotic hobby The dolls love to pose in sexy underwere for the camera or at least mine do.

To get a better understanding its best to read through some posts here http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...splay.php?f=59

Each doll manufactor has their own part in this forum this being the Real doll forum and then you have the boytoy forum, ruby13,Sinthetics,candy8teen and so on so there are many different dolls out there though the original is the Real Doll by Abbys Creations in the USA who actually started out making special effects for hollywood films then started making dolls apparently.

Hope you find what your looking for here and im no where near Manchester.

Samurai...