View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Gold Member

Default Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

After Unboxing Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong, I'd like to introduce her more in-depth to you.

For starters: That's how she looks like when she waits for you:

She has beautiful huge breasts with a 36DD cup size. Sometimes, Maid-Fong seems to be a bit shy about her looks…

There's really no reason for shyness. Not at all ;-) I love the fingers. They feel incredibly real when touching them - and they are fully poseable.

The makeup on her lips and on her nipples is a bit colourful.

The hands have wires and can keep a pose like this:

The breasts have zones of different softness. E.g. the nipples are harder than the breasts, just like the real thing. This is a very realistic design.

It's totally different than a TPE doll which is soft as well, but has the same material everywhere.

Also, she has beautiful feet with lots of details. They even show a sinew and some veins.

The sole of a foot and her toes. For better durability, the toes are not separated. There are no wires in the toes.

In this image, you can see the seamline. The seams were removed very precisely.

Maidlee Doll created Maid-Fong with an enormous amount of carefulness that distinguishes Maid-Fong from more industrially manufactured dolls.

This foot is just wonderful! I'm not too much into the foot fetish, but with feet like this I am quite tempted…

Last edited by Dollstudio; 01-05-2015 at 03:36 PM.