View Single Post
Old 24-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Bronze Member

Yes all 3 orifices have "ridges" or internal texture of varying pattern. The front LH has a very similar internal texture to my 6YE 14kg Torso (which I think is the same as yours) The face and lips are quite soft but probably not quite as soft as a typical human, There is no tongue as such just a moulded internal mouth shape. The breasts are slightly softer than my 6YE Torso but they are bigger so not a fair direct comparison. The way the breasts move and jiggle is very realistic. Actually the overall body shape is quite similar to the 6YE just that the YouQ is half as big again and about double the weight, She weighs about 30kg in her box including head.

The head connector is a double ended stepped stud with M8 on the head end and M16 on the body end,, like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-S.../dp/B08MT2R7KN So you could fit any M16 head on the YouQ body and you could fit the YouQ head on any M16 body but you would need to use the YouQ stud.
The M8 stud looks a bit puny next to the M16 but it feels firm and works perfectly OK. Once screwed into the head up to the shoulder its quite rigid. I have no idea why its like this as the M8 just seems an un-necessary complication, unless the head has an alternative application where the M8 is required, Maybe Caroline from YouQ can clarify ?