View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginastiqbm1 View Post
Hello doll that talk are already sold by a number of vendors,
but they dont move lips as in latest science news
they are probably not smart as today's tek is still limited
however what would be great was that there were dolls that can get voice / AI upgrade, then you could update with latest AI and would be able to change the language and topics.
I think that the real doll does move its mouth (not sure if its commercially available yet but the AI is on subscription). there is a DS option but as you say that one's trailing a little I suspect because where Realdoll seem to be modifying their existing dolls (they can because of the facial skeleton). DS dolls as evidenced by some of the video's that Cloud Climax have demonstrated is a reinvention of their dolls aiming towards full robotics.

I think that DS have the right approach as this level of change really needs to start again from the ground up. I do not believe that the winner will be the first to market but rather the company that develops a truly human range of micro movement, imperfections and, as we have spoken about here, conversational capability not based on sex but rather geared towards us developing lasting evotional ties much as we do with our current girls. Maybe a mash up with something similar to Siri or Cortana (although obviosly not the versions currently available).

rather than a start point for the AI being a sex robot they should first look at this :

Yes, thats commercially available in the far East and in limited volumes in America now.

Now whilst not perfect that is the sort of emotional attachment that I would be hoping that peple such as DS will be looking at to lead the way.

The look of that latest DS skeleton is an exciting advancement but the downside is that it had better be able to get up and walk itself as there is no way that most people would be able to lift that frame.