View Single Post
Old 19-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Part of the Furniture

Oh my..... Cindy? Karrot? What do we do?, the tears welling up in Jess' eyes.

Towels, Blanket, go.. i said, urgin her off towards the cupboard as I took Cindy into the living room.

Jess scurried off and soon came back with a stack of Towels, a warm blanket and a worried look on her face.

What happened? she asked, kneeling down and wrapping Cindy in a warm, dry towel.

You know about Hexham? Well that sucked. There was nothing there for me, and I was out of cash and credit. I spent a few nights camping out on park benches and in bus stops hoping something would come up. I was starting to look a bit worse for wear and i didnt smell to good either, so getting a job was becoming more and more difficult.

Jess set about drying her feet off as she carried on telling

When I got into Newcastle I managed to hook up with a couple of guys who lived on the streets there, scrounged a sandwich and this old jumper, it was warmer than just a Tshirt over the plush but, well...... I'd heard Durham was better, but couldnt afford the bus, so I've been walking for the past couple of days.

Tears welled up in her tired blue eyes

I'd just about given up, it's no world out there for a little plushy girl. I found a shed and curled up under an old blanket, i didnt know what else to do. Looks like the goddess was watching over me though.

Jess bundled Cindy up in her arms, holding her sobbing little sister tightly, It's ok now, its over. We've got you.

And with that Cindy drifted off to asleep. Jess and I exchanged a glance as Earl ambled in.

'ow is the lil soggy sossij? he asked, cracking open a bottle of beer.

Drying out, sniffed Jess, obviously still distressed at the state of her little sister.

Sleep tight Cindy, We'll worry about tomorrow when it comes.........

Karrot.

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet