View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Ex Member

Default Body freckles, sunburn, and tan lines on silicone doll

Applying freckles, sunburn, and tan lines to a silicone doll

This is Angela, one of the teachers here at Stepford-on-Sea Finishing School for Girls, and she has just returned from an educational cruise in the Mediterranean. (She is a DS Dolls 158 with the Fleur head.)

For the freckles, I used moderately thin brown poster paint dabbed on with a large make-up brush, then I dabbed the resulting specks of paint with a finger to flatten and spread them.

For the sunburn, I used the same brush (after I dried it) to apply blusher. Normally I apply corn starch powder (Johnson's Baby Powder here in Britain) first, both to make the skin feel smooth and to make the blusher go farther, but I did not do that this time. The result is a more patchy appearance. In addition, to obtain tan lines, I put temporary bra and panties on her before I applied the sunburn.

Bra and panties as paint and blusher masks

She is hanging from a hook screwed into a wooden beam, to which the little DS Dolls S-hook and Ray Rentell's nifty eye-bolt is attached. You can also use the rather bizarre body hanging bracket offered by DS Dolls, but Ray's eye bolt is so much simpler and easier to use.

"Can't a lady do her body make-up without everyone looking?"

Here she is hanging from the DS Dolls through-head hang bracket.

Spending more time on it would have resulted in a more even appearance. (But who has more time?)