Thread: Storage
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by underherspell View Post
Rather than start a new thread on storage, thought i would post another option on the end of this one, been looking for a possible travelling bag, and came across xmas tree bags, various lengths and sizes, lightweight and very cheap, and perfect for Teddy's in my view, anyway hers's an ebay search link with a selection, https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...e+bag&_sacat=0
Ah ok so I too looked at these big bags, now from what I can tell some of them length wise is great, width wise, not so great, I found it difficult to get a good length vs height.

Measurement are the key here, so height wise you're looking at 165cm or 64 inches, if you can find one with the type of length and a good height (measure the breasts), I can't see one of these xmas tree bags being a problem, apart from the classic bag smell and you might get some looks as it doesn't look like a tradition holdall bag.

For Deluxe Teddy Babes it's very difficult to find a bag that they can fit into nicely without bending there legs or neck. You really don't want to bend their legs as they push out against their heads / necks.

I actually don't recommend this one which I think was mentioned in this post. I have yet to find a bag that a deluxe can go into.

I've ended up moding the bag I linked for my Lisa, but it wasn't easy.

Keep us posted on what you get, because I too would like to get another bag, preferable with two zips so I can attach a lock.

Last edited by North; 01-07-2018 at 02:23 PM.