View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Frank,

Well yes, don't know my thoughts I have lots of TPE girl, 3 silicone girls, one teddy babe deluxe, ex-lite, and additional heads, and in my head they all have different personalities, and i photograph them with their personalities, they have already taken over, even though they don't speak or more thankfully
Tommo
What! Your one's don't speak to you!!!

My thoughts are that there are things that I would like such as the ability to wrap their arms and legs around you at night without five minutes of careful positioning.
I don't however want someone elses idea of what my girls should say imposed on me. I personally can't think of anything more of a turn off than a doll telling me to f*ck it. When we have girls that interact in the same way as Joi (Bladerunner 2049) then the game changes but for now with dolls that move like animatronics and have been programmed for teenagers, I would rather continue as is.
The issue there of course is that if everyone waits until the girls are available that they want to buy then the manufacturers will lose interest in the R&D.