View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

I know just what you mean, I had exactly the same thought and find it frustrating. Just as you say its an (almost) statistic impossibility that the ONLY reviews appearing are so highly rated. The terminology used in the reviews is often just odd but at the same time consistent over numerous reviews, To be fair a single customer who wrote in a particular style COULD have bought a lot of dolls though. Also the text of the "doll" review sometimes does not actually refer to a doll at all but reads more like for a small sextoy. I submitted a review to LT for a Torso doll which I was happy with but I mentioned a packaging issue, This review did not appear, Undaunted I assumed I had done something wrong so tried again with the same text - same result. Next purchase I left a positive review which instantly appeared on the LT site,, hmmm
I have bought 6 Torso dolls from LT and all have arrived punctually in good condition via Parcel Force or DPD. The only slight issue I had was the aforementioned packaging issue a CLM large Torso which actually had the letters CLM written on the box (my post about it is further down this LT section) This actually did not bother me at all but I informed LT just for their own information really and they offered me a small discount on my next order which I am about to place. This forum is clearly a better place to get information than relying on the LT website reviews!