View Single Post
Old 22-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexawo View Post
Until I buy a doll, this is what I shoot

I wonder what she thinks of us panic buying toilet rolls
Stunning pic and as said by Bob. Should have entered her for this months photo comp. Too late now unfortunately.

We all started somewhere. Like yourself, I first bought a couple of loutoff Mannequins (The lighter plastic ones).

If eventually you decide to move on from the hard plastic for your photographs then, adding to what Bob was saying, hypothetically with a bit of application one could replace the neck mechanism with an M16 bolt to use as a head stand for a TPE head. I "may" do that as the Loutoffs are both in the loft where I've got twelve heads sat on the shelves awaiting theiir timeshare and only two bodies available for rotation (There are seven but five of the girls are family and don't share at all).

And here is something to ponder as well. 2012 I had two manequinns. eight years later I've got seven TPE girls, plus additional heads. It goes that way (Ask Tommo!) and it will go that way for you too. Keep an eye on the for sale section and watch out for the Christmas sales. Before you know it you'll have your very own equivalent of backstage at a Victoria's secrets show.... Complete with makeup, clothes, shoes, wigs, f*ckin everywhere.

Charlotte will you bloody well clean up after yourself. I'm not here to wait on you hand and foot.... Yes... But... Oh, apparently I am... Sorry, got to go.

All the best,

Shamus.