View Single Post
Old 16-11-2023, 03:02 PM
Active New Member

Question What a dilemma!

Lucid are making my life difficult by have such good customer service!

Asked some questions (ok a lot of questions) about their legs only dolls, and got a response back in less than 24 hours.

So the dilemma, or dilemmas really

Dilemma 1: standing feet
None of the girls I'm interested in have standing feet. Being honest I'm wanting more of a sex toy than something I can pose and take pics of, but both would be nice. Looking at other vendors I could get standing legs, but at more than double the price, so could be better off with a whole body doll!

Dilemma 2: Size and storage
They have small medium and standard size models I'm looking at. They've very kindly shared lots of measurements with me and assuming the full size is based on an approx 5'2"-5"3" model the small is based on much smaller and the medium somewhere in the middle. I think they'll be a little small, but the larger model is almost twice as heavy, and will be tricky to store. Tricky but might just squeeze under the bed in the delivery box.

Would love to hear experience of people that don't have standing feet and under bed storage. I've found some topics on storage in the forum and an ottomon bed is out of the question.look8ng more for DIY ideas.

Thanks again for any input!

Last edited by algaeholics; 16-11-2023 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Size issues.