View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
So now i have finaly got myself a Real Doll she is a Body 8 Face 13 Kaori.

She was formaly Khran's Suki and was born around September 2005 (According to the doll matrix at TDF)

Kharn has realy kept her in mint condition (other than a dislocated hip she is in perfect condition) No finger pokes or tears anywhere so she is a credit to her previouse owner, i only hope i can keep her in this condition also.

Now the doll is realy heavy wieghing in at around 120lb, so moving her around is realy difficult (especialy with the hip problem, extra care has to be taken).

Even when that is fixed its still going to be a lot of work to move her, though there are gadgets and gizzmos avaliable that should make this a little easier.

I will be contacting Abyss soon regarding a new hip, so untill then i can't see a lot off photo's being taken (maybe some) but not as much as i would like.

Without a new hip, her leg could tear from the body due to the shear weight of the leg.

I have put a pair of size 8 jeans on her to help support the leg/hip. they are a bit tight so im thinking she is more a size 10 in uk clothes.

Here are a couple of pic's there not as good as i would have liked but i guess i have to start somewere.

Here she is seen On a stand made by Mr Gibbmodoll and quite honestly i could not have done without it.

congratulations, Samurai.She is a gorgeous lady and i hope you get her hip sorted out ok