View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
I do apologise for not making my statement clearer, but it just goes to show that typing something does not always come across the way it should, and it certainly also goes for some of the replies i saw, that replying also can be callous with no forethought or intelligence to stop and think about what the poster meant, and jumping to a defensive knee jerk reaction is commonplace in society nowadays, on and offline. I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
I have upgraded my phone, so i may take a few more pics myself, but seeing as i only get about 3-4 replies makes me feel, honestly, not wanted, not good enough photos and doll to be appreciated,not liked, or whatever paranoid reason i have It is true though, members that make excellent photos, storyboards etc definitely attract more views and repsonses, and i guess that makes sense, but for those of us that make quick photos, not looking as great as the others etc, we all have feelings too, and i can say for sure, i am one very emotional person when it comes to most things, and being here made me feel a part of something, and the "professional photography" part does make things brilliant, but at the same time, makes me at least, feel inferior again Hope this makes sense to at least some of you, and i do not want anyone to feel they need to post less of their great gals and photos, i appreciate them all, even if i don't post in every single thread either, that's maybe down to jealousy lol
I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your first post as I saw your meaning in a roundabout way and I think all are happy to accept your apology, no problem there as you're part of the family on here and you are wanted but bear in mind Rule 3

Quote:
I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
and how you expect folks to treat you or react to your posts. I, like my fellow Admins don't do 'tough titties', I like mine soft but not saggy and I do like to see pics although I don't post on everything as life is busy.

So enough said 'off-topic' and lets get back to enjoying Bailey on here and it would be nice to see more of Jenna

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.