View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Silver Member

Default Lynne's Doll Meet Photo Diary

Here's a photo diary of Lynne at the 2018 Doll Meet. I wanted to post them a couple of days ago, but have been working out how best to attach/link photos on here. I've managed to condense several hundred photos down to the best ones. Even so, I struggled to get it down to about 30 images! Thank you to all of you there who made it such a lovely weekend, and thank you for all the tips - my photography has certainly improved, though I've worked out a few areas that I want to improve on. Anyway, enjoy the thread!

(Full size images can be viewed by clicking on the images, I think).

-------------

After a three hour journey, we arrived on the Friday evening. Although we weren't the last to arrive, most people we already there and settling in. We were immediately made to feel most welcome, though I think Lynne was a little nervous. While I sorted out putting all the gear into the room, she decided to make use of my open bar tab - and ordered a drink!

After dinner, we settled down and chatted with everyone. We were quite tired from our travels, and so decided to leave any serious photography until the next day. Following some liquid refreshment, we retired to a very comfy bed. We were going to do some photos in the fantastic bathroom, but we were both shattered and fell asleep almost as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Saturday morning came, and after a decent sleep, we were eager to get started. However, the weather wasn't cooperating with us...

Lynne was a little disappointed, however a hearty breakfast and coffee perked us up. While I was working out what to do first, Lynne settled down with the other dolls and waited.

"Ashaki, is it a bad thing that I'm on my third cup of coffee already this morning?"

"Let's see if the weather forecast looks better for the afternoon... oh, more rain!"

"I had better choose what we are eating for dinner tonight"

We had a relaxing morning and early afternoon taking photos in various parts of the hotel. Everywhere was very picturesque and very comfy.

Last edited by Muninn; 02-10-2018 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Fuzzed out a VERY tiny location giveaway on one image!