View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Silver Member

After a while, we got a call from the bar that the group photo was being organised, so we made our way downstairs.

"What do you reckon, M? I want to look my best for the group photo!"

And here's the group from where I could stand. There wasn't much space left for humans by the time the dolls were all in! There's better versions of the group shot elsewhere to be honest.

Saturday actually turned out really well. Everyone managed to do some photography and not get in anyone's way too much. Plenty of chatting in the bar, accompanied by good local beer and Penderyn whisky, we went up to bed happy (Apologies to Wolfie for the following image, as while trying to get this image at silly o'clock we woke up your dogs!)

Sunday arrived - and the sun was smiling upon us all! Lynne was a lot happier, and decided her red summer dress would be perfect. (Don't worry, I didn't make her sleep on the windowsill all night)

Annoyingly, within 5 minutes of us being outside, the heavens started to open. Mercifully, Lynne was passed an umbrella to hide underneath - can't remember whose it was, but you saved a damsel in distress!

"If you're heading in to keep the camera dry, grab us a coffee while you're there!"

Last edited by Muninn; 01-10-2018 at 10:50 PM.