View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Account Closed

You speak RIGHT cuddly !!!

I knew also this forum...The Owner is a man who sells Dolls in Germany.
I had trouble with him long time ago.
I wrote a lot of stories for him ( better for the Forum), everything about me and my Dolls. Someday he said to me on the telefon he want me and my Girls and my Wife ( !!!) for an Interview in a big Boulevard Press. I was thinking about this a long time and has fear to ask my wife if she is still by me...for the Interview.

Everting was okay, my wife said Yes and the payment was a used Doll !!!
A used doll in perfect condition !!! 3 or 4 days before we will start, he send me a PM and said he found a better one for the interview!!! Still this moment we had a good relationship but on this time it stopps. No interview no doll, nothing for everyting...

I wrote this in the Forum, because i was very angry and for that i lost my account with the Name harleyhahn. That means he delete my Account so can´t go longer in the Forum.

Later i made a new account with a new Nickname and go in.
I saw Nina a Real Silikon Custom Dream Doll, the Owner wrote in the Offer ´he want only 1000 Euros for her and he paid more than 6000 CHF ( ca. 5800 Euro) in Switzerland...I wrote in seller threat that i want to buy Nina and take her home.
That was a big Mistake...a real shitstorm in the forum startet to me and the seller !!!
Every 2nd word was Fake !!! A lot of Members imputed the seller that his threat is a Fake !!!
They makes me and ohter one´s suspiciously and offended me !!!

I still got her and send pictures to the forum and wrote " Kiss my Ass"

I have colsed to that forum, and will used the words from cuddly that i am very happy to be here...

A forum for gentleman !!!