View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Gold Member

Now let's have a look at some details.

The hands are well shaped and feel very robust:

These hands are totally different from the way they are made in China. Hands and wrists by WM/OR/YL doll are way more fragile than the Dreamdoll hands.

Finger nails are painted with permanent silicone pigments, not glued on:

The nails look a bit coarse, but they can not fall off or break. All fingers are separated and can be posed to some degree.

Toes and toe nails are desinged similarily:

Toe nails are painted with permanent silicone pigments and not glued on; all toes are separated (Doll Sweet has only the big toes separated).

The foot looks good and feels very robust. It's surprising that not even with this built the doll can stand on her own feet without tearing the silicone.

This image shows the foot after powdering with corn starch. When powdering this doll I discovered that it doesn't react well to corn starch. Opposed to other current silicone dolls, the powder doesn't spread evenly on the doll's skin but remains visible (enlarge the left side of the image to get a view how the powder looks on the DDS silicone).

There are a couple of manufacturing flaws as well.

Here's a big hole on the surface of the buttocks:

This is probably caused by silicone that was not properly evacuated. However, this hole doesn't look like a typical air bubble that burst open.

More air enclosures are on top of the head. Lots of small air bubbles:

Smaller air enclosures can be found around the eyes as well.

Side view of the eye lashes:

The huge breasts from the front:

For this doll, a 30% breast enlargement to 36E/80E was chosen.

That's a closeup of the attachment for hook:

It looks like rather robust, but it's hard to tell if this connector is capable to hang the doll for weeks or months.

Considering the price of this doll - her base price starts at €5000 - my first impression is very ambivalent. The doll is very robust and has some details that are exceptionally well done, but the has other details that are not so great as well. I was very puzzled how much air bubbles were enclosed in this doll; this shouldn't happen when the silicone is evacuated properly, and I would just expect that from a €5000 doll.

The makup applied by Dreamdoll is a matter of taste; some will like it, other might prefer the more elegant looks from the dolls made in China. I think that permanent pigments instead of glued on finger nails have a lot of practical advantages, but I know also that many customers request "real" finger and toe nails.

This doll weights about 38-39 kg (with cock attached and including a breast enlargement), so she is not very eassy to handle. For cleaning she has to be carried to the bathroom as there is no insert, so to make your life easier you might want to consider using a pulley - or a femidom. I don't think that an average woman can handle a doll with this weight, so this hermaphrodite might be targeted to the gay/transgender community.

Greetings,
Sandro