View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 02:47 PM

Wow, what a brilliant welcome, thanks to everyone for the responses.

I’ve been doing some research into things like clothing, with the proportions of my doll it’s looking like adult clothing might be too big so I’ve been hunting sites like primark, Matalan and George to find adult looking smaller sizes. Underwear will have to wait until she arrives I think, despite being advertised as a B, the measurements and bra size calculator suggest she’s actually D/DD.

I’ve stocked up on:

Baby oil (mineral based)
Vaseline
Water based lube
New diatomaceous earth sticks.

I already have some talc, corn starch and some Thrust toy powder, the latter is brilliant for controlling new TPE smells. I’ve got a brilliant douche already but, I’ll generally opt for condoms as it’s a much easier clean up.

Bits I could do with some further advice on:

Oiling - how often should I be oiling and powdering her?

Storage - I have a dog and, TPE doesn’t mix well with dog hair as I’ve already discovered so, I can’t have her on display. Do people opt for hanging or lying down in the shipping box?

I need some recommendations where I can buy a body stocking from?

I’m not sure what neck bolt style she has but, I definitely want quick release but can’t really find anywhere that sells them.

Wigs, I wouldn’t mind getting a few more but some wig prices are eye watering so, if anyone has a recommendations I’d really appreciate them.

Final thing is, has anyone actually ever used the “vagina scent” cloud climax offer? I’ve seen this a fair few times but can’t find any honest testimonials to work out if it’s a good buy?

I’m holding off on a name until she arrives, I do have a question on names though - do people use the same name when changing heads or, is the head the named bit? I’d have two very different heads so not 100% what the etiquette is with naming.

It’s been a while since I’ve felt such a noob 😂

Once again, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.