View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I often wonder how many people have dolls but never post on the forums. I suppose some of them don't even know about the existence of the forums.
I have to say the UK forum is pretty visible if you google love/sex dolls and uk.

My first stop during my extensive research wasn't this forum - nor was it third or even fourth. I went direct to the different shops and official manufacturers' sites first - but eventually meandered onto here (and also TDF and ODC) looking for reviews and stuff like that.

I think the forum has a lot more lurkers tbh, but that's the nature of the beast... but I think if more of us discover the friendly vibe and join, posting more general stuff and a wider sort of "chatroom" vibe about it, it'll encourage people to stop a while longer.

Yep, there is a real honest-to-betsy reason for me posting crap on here!

UKLDF isn't (yet) as vibrant as the transatlantic counterparts, but you can still log on to here once a week and find enough to catch up....

Sort of a snowball effect, once a site gets the initial traction... more is more and less is less....

In fact, I'd be minded to "re-brand" the site as a UK and European Love Doll Forum... but that's just me spitballin'