View Single Post
Old 30-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I assume that you restricted that to only manufacturers that you stock. As said before in my experience the only quality manufacturer who seems to use quick application techniques is 6YE. If you approached others about that such as Jinsan or Elsa babe then they would get upset as they employ some excellent artists.

All of my Jinsan heads purchased directly have been well made up on arrival with a couple having the next level makeup (and I didn't ask for it or pay extra for it).
Actually, to delve into technical terms, the construction of Silicone Heads largely depends on the number of layers used.

The female owner of 6YE was actually trained by Jinsan.

As the economy is taking a hit, suppliers are poaching each other's makeup artists, and now they are moving towards standardization.

When I visited the suppliers, I explained to them what they were doing wrong and how they could fix it. I will never get credit for it, and others will benefit, but that's just the nature of business. I am certain that I am also reaping the benefits of others' efforts.