View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 01:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
If you don't want to see pictures I won't bother to post any more.
This site is whatever you need it to be where that is related to our girls. Its a supportive collective of like minded individuals some of whome may not get all aspects of it but I for one totally understand the pleasure derived by bringing our girls to life through film. A life that continues long after the camera is put away.
Your pictures were really impressive Dongo and I for one want to see many, many more pictures of Bailey-Jane.
Don't let one persons ill conceived, though I hope not ill intentioned, comments spoil your enjoyment of taking and publishing photo's. This site IS a photo gallery if that is what you want it to be, it is an authors meeting place, it is a catwalk, a comedy club, a news room, a shop front... It is home for people like us who may have different backgrounds, fortunes and life goals but share the commonality of a hobby... no correct that, life choice... that sets us appart and through that whilst on occassion we may not all always completely agree on everything we don't ever discourage people from enjoying the company of their girls and sharing that with others.
Keep up the excellent photo shoots matey, as I said in my first reply and will say again. They were classy photo's of a very classy looking young lady.

All the best Dongo,

Shamus.