View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Very interesting. I've long been interested in these ladies (but I'm a married man!) Love the shot with the specs. I'll be very interested to see how she develops and how durable she is. And how light?
Now I'm sure Willow will befriend her straight away but how is Miss Nicole going to feel about competition?
Great photos as always, well done!
Yes, I know you are I was at your wedding! She is 5' 2" and weighs 8kg (what ever that is). As you know with my dolls I do not try to bend their joints every which way. She is not free standing but can easily be stood against a wall or item of furniture without falling over. I even managed to get her standing in pleasers. She can be easily put into a seated posture. Unlike many dolls she comes with instructions which show how far the joints should be bent. Arms above the head are a no,no. The arm and leg joints are held in place with plastic pins. You can secure the head in this was but Psion advised not to as the head can easily be removed for moving and dressing. As for dressing it is easier that a Teddy Babe as the surface is smooth. Stockings just slide right up. She is a perfect size 4 and takes size 3 shoes. On your other point ... we all know Nicole!!