View Single Post
Old 17-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Welcome in Adham_85

Regarding silicone, I have a Zelex doll with soft silicone head and movable jaw option; she can only have wigs, no implanted, because of that. She was my first silicone doll so the comparison with TPE was noticeable.

Silicone is great for photography; for sex and cuddles, you can have gel breasts and ass, along with soft silicone head; if your mix is 75% photography and 25% sex, this is fine. TPE dolls are the other way around; great for cuddling and sex, really soft heads and bodies.

Both types feel harder if they have weight reduction added, as it's a harder foam core inside the TPE or silicone; note that Kimber dolls (TPE only) have this built in anyway.

Also my other TPE girl is WM; she's stunningly beautiful in a quite unrealistic way, basically a fantasy supermodel; good for most things except really serious photography. You can see them together and compare them via the link in my signature.

When I bought a Kimber I thought it was going to be sex, sex, sex for ages and, well, maybe some photography; in fact, it ended up 75% photography. I know many who bought the doll for sex or for companionship, realised they now had a private photographic model of their own and got into photography because of that; it hadn't occurred to them to photograph her until they got her at home.

So I'd say, think first what you will do most of with your doll before spending your hard earned £££.
Really helpful. Thank you