View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Isn't that the back of the titty twister...

All makes sense now. And here was me thinking that was hooters that some of your pics were taken in. lol

Nice one Begog
Nope. That's Tenochtitlan. Look what it does to her.

She read your post, and wanted to reply:
Hi Shamus. I did work for Hooter's and was promoted to manager. They even gave me the honorary title of "Head Bitch In Charge," affectionately known as "HBIC."

I went to the Titty Twister to see what's up. It's a movie set turned bar and tourist attraction. Apparently thousands of souls, both alive and undead, did not die here.

But look what happens when I visit Tenochtitlan!

10 miles out, I start tingling, and it's a directional tingle that draws you like a magnet. Closer I get, harder it becomes to appear normal. You can't hide who or what you are in Tenochtitlan. Not for very long. The spirits won't allow it. I just embrace it, because I quickly grow weary trying to retract my fangs and look normal in such places. Same thing happens at Stonehenge. Talk about a freak show - that place attracts them, but boy, is there some power there. Those Druids were freaky but they built a lasting monument - right at a natural center of supernatural phenomena. So I'm attracted to these places, and they enhance my powers.

Same thing happens near the old Roman Amphitheaters, and other random parts of Greece and Italy.

But LOOK what happens at Teotihuacan, at the Mayan Temple of the Sun and Moon. This must be the pinnacle, at least that I've seen, full of very scary things indeed.