View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiAmelia95 View Post
Hey, I'm new to all the doll things, I scoured a few threads before I decided which vendor to buy from. I chose lovedolls.com in the end and have my order saved. I ordered this on 28/03/2021 and was just wondering what the estimated time it would take for them to make it before they ship?

I've seen people saying they got updates on where their doll is on the line whilst being made, but I've only had the initial order confirmation email.

I chose one that hade the same head and body, but I customised what eyes and that it had. Would that make the manufacturing time longer?

The doll I ordered was an SE Doll, if that helps at all.

Thanks,
Amelia
Hi Amelia,

I know Adam who owns Lovedolls.com and he's a sound guy. This vendor is actually in offices in the main Jinsan building.

I could be wrong but I believe that SE dolls whilst part of the Jinsan family are made at a different site. If that is that case Adam will still be all over it like a rash and if anything goes wrong he is just accross the hall from the head of Jinsan.

As Tommo says above it doesn't hurt to stay in contact but just wanted to give you that warm and fuzzy that they are one of the good guys.

I think that there has recently been another Chinese holiday and that always slows things a bit.

Which SE did you go for? Personally I would love to give Alita a home. Was that who you went for?

Looking forwards to seeing your first pics. Sure that it won't be too long.

All the best,

Shamus.