View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 05:48 AM

Hi all,

This is a small anouncement from Mytime but I have called the company Triton so I do business messages with the Triton account while I do my other community posts with the Mytime account.
I'am working together with Titman on a company that will make it a lot more easy and also more affordable for EU inhabitants to order a Maid-Ling!
You can simply TPS the doll, where TPS stands for Triton Premium Service, which involves that I do the paper work and you have only to pick up the doll at me, or have her delivered from me.
In fact it is a dealership of this new born doll.
If things go well, I will also have often Maid-Ling available for preview by buyers from the Netherlands and bordering countries (Belgium, West half of Germany) who want to view the doll before buying.
I will also take care of the needed lingery/clothing for Maid-Ling and make some nice photo sets of Maid-Ling and of coarse there will be a website.
Maid-Ling will reside in her own small sleeping room when available.
I'am still in the process of setting up the Triton business, Triton will be a normal company, registered at a Dutch chambre of commerce with a VAT registration.

Mytime