Thread: 158cm skeleton
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Just out of interest, can you describe Hailey's aging process, the problems that arose, what began to deteriorate the quickest, anything you would have done differently etc. May be of help to those of us that are looking to preserve our girls as long as possible (99% of us here)
Sure
Hailey is 5 years old I bought her from the chinese website DH Gate.
I was lucky as she arrived in pretty good shape other then a bit of a damage to her foot. I opted for the heated body ( big mistake ) It only lasted one time and that was to see if it worked.

Obviously I can only give a rough time scale of the break down process and She was my first doll so I made all the mistakes you could make.

The wire fingers and finger and toe nails where the fist things that I had problems with. I bought some nice looking pink shorts that put a stain on her.
Not really a big problem. A split appeared in her should which I repaired with some TPE glue.

her elbows started to break though her TPE after about 2 years which I repaired, But been on a joint it became a consistent problem that I would have to deal with every 5 or 6 weeks.

All the wires in her wrist had brock and I had problems with wire pokes and so I decided to remove all the wire and cut her wist to replace it. This was a mistake as I cut a too big hole which would not glue back too easy.

After a while I got a bit lazy to repair her wrist and wires as I was just making things worse.

Her limbs started to get loose after about 3 years

Her other foot started to split her vagina stated to split after about 3 years.

after about 4 years her rists started to get very bad and I felt sorry for her and stated saving for a new body.

Her legs where completely loose as was her back and she could not sit up after 4 years

What I would have done different from the start is wrap her in her blanket when I sleep with her, This is to keep her hand from been knocked and less movement to her fingers. And also keep her clean and warm. This is a big one.

I would not sleep with her every night and less sex. Be a bit more continuous of where her arms are when having sex.

Not bend her arms above 90 degrees and remove her head when putting on tops. Not move any of her limbs more often then needed.

Move her arms before moving her into a sitting position.
keep on top of keeping her clean.

I have bought more dolls so they have less work to do in the bedroom.

I should point out that she has only been a bed companion and not bought for modelling, Something I am getting into now.

I hope there is something of help to someone in this