View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I don't know if you guys found this but when you got your first doll... was your lower back aching at the end of the day? Mine sure is and yes, i know... keep your back straight and bend your knees.
Handling is a learned skill with these ladies.

Lifting and posing can be different things but even posing can leave you aching after a while.

I have found it best not to do all the work. You could learn a lot from watching HaremLover on youtube, the way he unboxes and handles the girls he reviews, his techniques are subtle but he gets the doll to do the work.

Example, if your girl is lying flat on the bed and you want her sitting up, you could pull the back of her shoulders but that you risk your back and her skin. The best way is to use the tightness in her joints to help. You lift her feet up so they are pointing towards the ceiling and then use the stiffness in her waist to allow her to counterbalance upwards.

Similarly, if you want to open her legs wide for cleaning, don't position yourself away from her feet and use your chest and shoulders to spread her legs.
Open them a little, get your upper body between them and use your arms to push one leg away from from your body.

It is so easy to get a small injury from these ladies... you have to be careful about how you and her interact.

I would also offer (and this is none of my business) that hiding her away as a dirty secret when your 'flesh and blood' lady comes over might not be a great thing; it's something I used to do and it really impaired my enjoyment of dolls and she felt cheated on. That was just me, having been through it.
You and your doll will stay in better shape if she is left out in a pose you change from time to time with a regular change of clothes and underwear as she will probably stain easily.
It will be better for your psychological health if you don't feel you have to be as secretive as well.
Just my input, for what it is worth.