View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Bronze Member

Default Introducing ... Sophie (Mechadoll) (Sophie)

Hey Everyone,

I have some very exciting news! Last weekend I drove up to the Mechadoll USA factory and pick up my beautiful Sophie.. She is a standard model, Special Edition Sophie with a medium tanned skin tone.. Her customized features are.. Blue eyes, Deep Rose Red lips (LVR7), Moderate style make-up (MQ3), French manicure and Double D breast size (95DD).. The total wait time from placing the order till pick up. was approximately 84 days.. Which is 2 months 23 days.. To be honest that's actually quite remarkable!! Especially when the closet US competition in lead times is currently at 18-20 weeks or more.. Kudos Mechadoll!! :thumb: Communication however is their down point.. The best method of contact I found was just to sent them an email.. It still takes a while to get a response. But you do get one eventually.. That's my experience anyways.. You just have to be patient when it comes to communicating with them.. As for my Sophie.. She is everything I asked for and then some.. She is sure nice and soft in all the right places.. And to be honest I can't resist giving those wonderful Double D's a squeeze every time I walk by..

Anyways, since we are just a matter of a few days from Christmas.. And because Sophie is somewhat considered a Christmas present to myself.. We decided to do a few quick pictures of her getting a little holly jolly.. So with out further ado.. Here is my newest lady.. Sophie!!!

And here's a fun shot of Sophie holding a Mechadoll P/B.. I think she had more fun with it then I did.. LOL!