Thread: Ex-Lite
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
This one i love not sure what it is or i can't describe it but its just awesome !!!
Cheers Sam, and there was me thinking you were only here for the tits!

Apologies, I haven't had time to post much recently as I'm tied up on other things and Kayla is still with my friend, https://instagram.com/malimoria, who's doing her own shoots with her. You'll find a few of her shots of Kayla as a Faerie Princess on her wall. They blow mine out of the water.

Anyway, it's a Bank Holiday weekend and the weather is perfect for another outdoor shoot. So here's Kayla's twin sister 'kitten' borrowing Kayla's wig, out on my balcony.

'kitten' is the 2nd generation ExLite. Her arms, legs and head are more firm, so less prone to damage than the original. This is a welcome upgrade for the limbs, but personally, I much prefer the feel of the original head. That said, the 2nd gen head is still gorgeous and shoots beautifully. The pics here are striaght out of the box, no added make up at all. I just threw on a wig and started snapping. Should really have brushed and styled her hair a little more but wanted to catch the evening light yesterady.

As with all my other shots, there's no photoshop manipulation, I just altered the light balance, contrast and clarity in Lightroom.

The leather jacket is a UK size 6 from Tammy Girl, picked up for a few quid in a charity shop. The Ankh necklace likewise, if I recall correctly, it was only £1

The first shot is my favourite, it was only taken with my phone as I was setting up the shoot, so not as high res as the others, but does prove the point that you don't need to spend a grand on a camera to get a good shot. It's all in the pose and camera angle. Having a stunning model also helps!

*click for better quality

This one's especially for you Sam

More of 'kitten' with dark hair here:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=10278

Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as I did taking them.

Psion